Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Call For Donations

Nothing ever goes as planned, at least in my world. We have experienced a few financial surprises that were not budgeted. As most of you know this trip is partially to check off a life long dream my parents had to travel after retirement. After my father died in 1999 it did not look like Mom would be able to do it. Then in 2006 she suffered a massive stroke that left her paralyzed on her right side and unable to have conversation due to expressive aphasia. Well the fighting spirit inside her said we can still do this, so I set off to make it happen. A few conversions for access and we are on our way. We budgeted for fuel before it went over $3.00 per gallon so we modified the trip to shorten it. We joined the camping clubs and budgeted according to the directories. Let me just put it this way, don't believe everything you read in those books.

My goal is to do some Landscape Photography and Nature Photography and post some tutorials for your enjoyment and photography education.

We need your help to make this happen. Any amount will be deeply appreciated. If you would like to be mentioned as a supporter let me know and I will be glad to include you in the blog. See the DONATE button at the top right of this blog.

Thanks again for your support!!













Helen and Robert Wicker

No comments:

Post a Comment